GigGot’s Terms Of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access, use and service, from within the United States and its territories and possessions, of the application, website, content, products, and services (the “Services”) made available in the United States and its territories and possessions by GigGot LLC and it’s directors (collectively, “GigGot”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GIGGOT LLC. In these Terms, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.”
By accessing or using the Services, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. GigGot may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH GIGGOT ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS DECISION.
When you use the App, visit the Website, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website or through the App. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software, is the property of GigGot and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
GigGot, and other Website graphics, logos, icons, and service names are trademarks of GigGot in the U.S. and/or other countries. GigGot’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not GigGot’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits GigGot.
If you use the App or Website, and in the event that you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. GigGot does not offer services to children, but to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. GigGot reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel services in their sole discretion.
In the event that GigGot offers users to post events, comments, reviews and other content on the App or Website, and if you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant GigGot a nonexclusive and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content in any media.
Except where noted otherwise, the Fees for services on our website represents the full fee, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice.
NO REFUNDS unless explicitly given on a per case basis by GigGot.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY SHOWSLINGER ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. GIGGOT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GIGGOT IS NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR LOSS.
- Be a good person, and be nice to each other.
- Don’t Do Anything Illegal – GigGot does not permit any illegal activity including violating other people’s rights, violating the law, or breaching any legal contract you have with anybody
- Don’t Lie – Don’t be dishonest about any information you post. Don’t do anything fraudulent, misleading, or deceptive.
- Don’t Spam – Do not do any unauthorized advertising on the site unrelated to the purpose. No excessive promotional material, junk mail, or spam.
- Don’t Scam – Do not attempt to rip anyone off, or not pay what was agreed. Attempting to not compensate an artist that was booked will result in a ban from the Services.
- Don’t Manipulate the Software – Do not attempt to distribute viruses or attempt to harm any others computers, or change the software in any way. This is illegal.
- Don’t Bully – Purposefully and intentionally hateful content or comments/reviews is not permitted by GigGot, and will result in an immediate ban of services. This includes abusive, harassing, profane, or invasive content.
- Don’t Abuse Personal Information – You may find personal information about other users on GigGot for the purpose of participating in services, do not maliciously use or abuse this information of other users.
- Don’t Mess with the Software.
- Don’t try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
- Don’t bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services.
- Don’t try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to GigGot or another party.
- Don’t take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable.)
- Don’t take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of GigGot in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
- What We Aren’t Responsible For
We don’t oversee events/gigs, and we don’t mediate disputes between users.
GigGot isn’t liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance of gigs, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release GigGot from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
- Our Rights
We reserve the right to make decisions to protect the health and integrity of our system. We don’t take these powers lightly, and we only use them when we absolutely have to.
GigGot reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the GigGot App, Website, and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use GigGot. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use GigGot in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any account at any time and for any reason.
GigGot is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
Copyright 2019 GigGot LLC